JAJAH is hiring!
JAJAH has been bought by 02 and is expanding.
If you would like to work at a leading technology company, and you fit the below, make sure to send your CV to Jasmine[at]blondmobile[dot]com
(All jobs are in R&D center, Israel)
Assisting with design and development of .NET projects including API aspects (SOAP, REST, WCF)
Solid knowledge of CSS, HTML and XHTML (W3C strictly valid).
Cross browser compatibility (Firefox, Safari, Opera and IE)
ASP .Net 3.5 / C#
Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop – advantage
Excellent attention to detail.
Keen eye for clean UI implementation.
Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Backend and software infrastructure developer
- Highly scalable, multi threaded software infrastructure.
- Business logic components – user management, billing, payments etc.
- NT services, web services
- Multiple projects environment, dynamic and challenging.
- University degree in computer science or software development related field
- At least 3 years of C#, C++, Java development
- At least 3 years of Backend and software infrastructure development
- At least 3 years of Experience in a complex high performance, multithreaded environment.
- C#, C++ or Java.
- OOD /OOP, architecture and design.
- Design patterns
- Multi threading and performance oriented
– experience with complex telephony or billing systems
- .Net and MS technology
- Highly motivated
- Independent worker
- Fast learner
- Team player
- English communication and technical writing.
.NET developer (expert with .net 3.5 mostly with WCF)
Our team architect, design and develop the complex communication layer between our telephony components and the system core environment while finding creative and optimized solutions for variety communication protocols.
- Solid knowledge of WCF, SOAP, REST, .Net 3.5 / C#
- 3+ years experience in developing API solutions with WCF/ SOAP/ REST
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- M.Sc. in Computer Science (advantage)
Software – DBA
- Develop under MS SQL 2005/2008 environment.
- Design the offline DB schemas and processes
- Define the DB and processes topology.
- Define DB monitoring.
- At least 4 years of experience as a DBA
- Deep MS SQL 2000/2005/2008 knowledge.
- MS SQL partitioning.
- Deep TSQL and MS OLAP knowledge.
- Knowledge in Mirroring/ Log shipping
- SSIS experience
Develop an automated, continuous build process that reviews the source code, identifies build errors and notify about them.
Create, maintain and manage software deployment automation.
Coordinate the release and configuration of product’s releases.
Coordinate version compatibility and quality control tests.
C# – .net framework 3.5
Visual Studio Team System – advantage
Must have strong working experience with MSBUILD and XML
2 years of experience developing with C# over .net framework 3.5
Web development experience – advantage
Ability to handle multiple high priority items simultaneously.
Attention to detail.
System Integration Expert
JAJAH operates and maintain Global VoIP network. This function is required to cover day to day system integration and troubleshooting activities.
JAJAH is seeking for a team player with high analytical skills capable of handling complex multi disciplinary systems.The candidate must have at least 5 years experience with high scale and high availability systems .
- In depth knowledge of operating system ( MS , Linux )
- In depth knowledge of multi Disciplinary systems (.NET applications, DB, VoIP )
- In depth knowledge of virtualization technologies ( VmWare)
- At least 5 years experience in deploying and troubleshooting multi disciplinary systems.
- VB and Linux Shell Scripting capabilities.
-Engineering or Computer Science degree would be an advantage.
-professional certification and training in the above listed technologies would be an advantage.
Network and VoIP expert
JAJAH operates and maintain Global VoIP network. This function is required to cover all the day to day activities of planning, building, maintaining and troubleshooting JAJAH’s IP network , VoIP infrastructure and security systems.
JAJAH is seeking for a team player with high analytical skills ,capable of handling Complex Multi Disciplinary systems.
the candidate must have at least 5 years experience in large scale systems serving large amount of customers.
Professional requirements :
In depth knowledge of networking protocols such as BPP, HSRP, VRRP, Etc.
In depth knowledge of ISP backbone and inter-ISP routing
In depth knowledge of VoIP ( SIP ) technology
Hands On with SIP based VoIP system
hands on experience with Cisco equipment
Familiar Network security essentials
- Engineering Degree
- Advanced Cisco & Check Point certifications would be an advantage